< Back to product page
- Unit Dimensions: H1135 x W550 x D592mm
- Weight: 80kg approx.
- Fixed tabletop – Dimensions: W520 x D510mm
- On-board inverter 230 V AC/180VA
- On-board charger: 9 A. Full charge cycle 8 – 10 hours.
- 2x 12 V/50Ah lead acid gel batteries (maintenance-free)
- 24 V DC connector including plug
- Battery charge indicator with audible warning when charge is low/critical
- 5-way power outlet (UK 3 pin) with residual-current circuit breaker (RCD)
- Batteries are recharged by connecting the charger to a standard 230 V AC power outlet
- MAX 200 is limited to: Scanner/Pen/Cup holder, Monitor support (for ACD MFT Terminal) and Magnetic Waste Box (10 litre).
See back page of brochure.
Our sales team will be happy to take your call to assist you with a personalised configuration:
01425 489 234
- MAX 200 series can be equipped with an ACD MFT 10″, 12″ or 15″ rugged Vehicle Mount Terminal
Power Configurations & Application
MAX 200 series is designed to power limited IT resources
MAX 200inverter 230 V AC/180VA
Laptop, barcode scanner
Low capacity label printer
PLEASE NOTE: MAX 200 is designed to power limited IT equipment. If you have a requirement to power other electrical devices e.g. power tools, please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org