M.I.Data Solutions Ltd takes your right to privacy seriously and treats your personal data in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By completing either of the enquiry forms on our website, you consent to your data being retained. M.I.Data Solutions Ltd will only share your data with relevant partners who are directly involved in;
- answering your enquiry about our products and services
- providing a quotation or sale of goods and services
- to ship goods or complete services
- to repair or triage devices supplied to you by the company and/or its partners
- to improve our products and services and for development of new products and services
- direct marketing activities, subject to your express consent
The company does not request or retain personal data directly relevant to the individual. The company only retains data relevant and pertinent to your enquiry about our products and services and how they are deployed in your operation. The data retained is;
- name, email address, contact telephone numbers (if provided) and company details
- information about how you use our products and services
M.I.Data Solutions Ltd does not share data with third parties who are not directly engaged in providing the company’s products and services.
M.I.Data Solutions Ltd does not and will not share your data with third parties who would use it for marketing purposes.