< Back to product page
MAX STD Li-ion Series is available with lithium-Ion phosphate battery and all inverter configurations to reduce overall weight without reducing the power capacity. For multi-shift, 24/7 or scanning/printing intensive operations Lithium-ion batteries enable fast and trickle charging capability; units can be charged during rest breaks.
- Unit Dimensions: H1130 x W550 x D580mm
- Weight: 67kg approx.
- Tabletop Dimensions: W500 x D440mm – Height adjustable
- Lithium-ion phosphate batteries: –
MAX STD Li-Ion 300: 1x 12 V/90Ah
MAX STD Li-Ion 750: 2x 12 V/100Ah
MAX STD Li-Ion 1200: 2x 12 V/100Ah
- On-Board charger: –
MAX STD Li-Ion 300: 15 A – Full charge cycle 5.9 hours
MAX STD Li-Ion 750: 16 A – Full charge cycle 5.4 hours
MAX STD Li-Ion 1200: 25 A – Full charge cycle 3.7 hours
- Bypass circuit during charging process
- Integrated battery management system to balance and supervise battery cells
- 5-way power outlet (UK 3 pin) with residual-current circuit breaker (RCD)
- Batteries are recharged by connecting the charger to a standard 230 V AC power outlet
- MAX STD Li-Ion series can be equipped with all optional accessories.
Our sales team will be happy to take your call to assist you with a personalised configuration:
01425 489 234
- MAX Li-Ion Series can be equipped with an ACD MFT 10″, 12″ or 15″ rugged Vehicle Mount Terminal
Power Configurations & Application
To ensure MAX STD Li-Ion series has the capacity to power all required IT resources, select the correct model for your operation.
MAX STD Li-ion 300 with on-board inverter 230 V AC/350VA
ACD MFT terminal, PC & monitor or laptop, barcode scanner, 1x industry standard label printer or 1x inkjet printer.
MAX STD Li-ion 750 with on-board inverter 230 V AC/800VA
ACD MFT terminal, PC & monitor or laptop, barcode scanner, 2x industry standard label printers or 1x label printer & 1x inkjet (NOT laser printers).
MAX STD Li-ion 1200 with on-board inverter 230 V AC/1200VA
ACD MFT terminal, PC & monitor or laptop, barcode scanner, laser printer or Multi-printer set-up e.g. laser printer and any capacity label printer.
MAX Li-Ion Series is designed to power IT equipment. If you have a requirement to power other electrical devices e.g. power tools, please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org