with battery roll-change system
< Back to product page
For 24/7, multi-shift or scanning/printing intensive operations.
MAX BWS-R series is used with the MAX Power Station enabling rapid and efficient battery changeover
- Unit Dimensions: H1130 x W550 x D580mm
- Weight: 113kg approx.
- Tabletop Dimensions: W500 x D440mm – Height adjustable
- On-board charger: 9 A. Full charge cycle 10 – 12 hours
- 2x 12 V/60Ah lead acid gel batteries (maintenance-free)
- 24 V DC connector including connector plug
- Battery charge indicator with audible warning when charge is low/critical
- 5-way power outlet (UK 3 pin) with residual-current circuit breaker (RCD)
- Batteries are recharged by connecting the charger to a standard 230 V AC power outlet
- MAX BWS-R series can be equipped with all optional accessories.
Our sales team will be happy to take your call to assist you with a personalised configuration:
01425 489 234
- MAX BWS-R Series can be equipped with an ACD MFT 10″, 12″ or 15″ rugged Vehicle Mount Terminal
Power Configurations & Application
To ensure MAX BWS-R series has the capacity to power all required IT resources, select the correct model for your operation.
MAX STD 300 with on-board inverter 230 V AC/350VA
ACD MFT terminal, PC & monitor or laptop, barcode scanner, 1x industry standard label printer or 1x inkjet printer.
MAX STD 750 with on-board inverter 230 V AC/800VA
ACD MFT terminal, PC & monitor or laptop, barcode scanner, 2x industry standard label printers or 1x label printer & 1x inkjet (NOT laser printers).
MAX STD 1200 with on-board inverter 230 V AC/1200VA
ACD MFT terminal, PC & monitor or laptop, barcode scanner, laser printer or Multi-printer set-up e.g. laser printer and any capacity label printer.
MAX BWS-R Series is designed to power IT equipment. If you have a requirement to power other electrical devices e.g. power tools, please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAX Power Station
For use with all MAX BWS-R units. Roll change system for rapid battery change.
- Battery changing unit
- 24 V/10 A charger
- 2x 12 V/60 Ah batteries