< Back to product page
Designed for use with the ACD MFT 10″, 12″ or 15″ vehicle mount terminals, the MAX TK Series operates down to -28°C. Batteries can be recharged** overnight by connecting the charger to a 230Vac power outlet. For electrical safety reasons, all MAX TK models are not equipped with an inverter. **Outside of the cold store/freezer environment.
- Operating temperature -28˚C to +40˚C
- Unit Dimensions: H1130 x W550 x D580mm
- Weight: 100kg approx.
- Tabletop Dimensions: W500 x D440mm – Height adjustable
- On-board charger: 9 A. Full charge cycle 10 – 12 hours
- 2x 12 V/60Ah lead acid gel batteries (maintenance-free)
- 24 V DC connector including connector plug
- Battery charge indicator with audible warning when charge is low/critical
- Heat insulation
- Batteries are recharged (Outside of the cold store/freezer environment) by connecting the charger to a standard 230 V AC power outlet
- MAX TK models are not equipped with an inverter (for electrical safety reasons)
Other model configurations
- MAX TK BWS-R: MAX TK with battery roll change system
MAX Power Station
For use with MAX TK BWS-R units. Roll change system for rapid battery change.
- Battery changing unit
- 24 V/10 A charger
- 2x 12 V/60 Ah batteries